Monday 3 December 2012

Santa....I Know Him!

We took Claire to see Santa last weekend. The Yankee Candle Factory has a year round full time Santa. In the summer time he wears a hawaiian shirt and shorts and hangs out in the Christmas Village of the factory (Christmas year round...I love it). At Christmastime he has a nice set up in the center of the factory and is even joined by Mrs. Clause.

I figured she would do well as Claire absolutely loves people and other children but I got a little nervous since pretty much ever kid before her broke out in tears. But when it was her turn she went right to Santa. She loved the white fur on the sleeves of his coat. He talked to her, they read a book and took so many cute pictures together. It was a great day! The family is definitely getting a Santa picture along with their gifts this year. We will be going back again next year for sure.

Santa!


I was a good girl this year!

What do you want for Christmas?

I love this book!

2 comments:

Tanya Pogue said...

Omg these pictures are so adorable , love all her holiday outfits :)
she did so good meeting santa .

katie ridings said...

aww I can't wait to take matthew :) she looks like she enjoyed it!!