Thursday 6 December 2012

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

Last week was the big decorating week around our house. It took me two days to get my tree up this year thanks to Claire. It was easier to work on it during her naps than it was to try and keep her entertain and not going after everything for the tree. But its up and beautiful and so relaxing to just look at every day. This year I didn't put any ornaments hanging off the bottom of the tree and the ornaments I did put on are not breakable ones. So far so good our tree is still standing. Though Claire and I haven't gone in the family room to play since we put it up. I guess you could say we are avoiding temptation...haha.  Hope you enjoy a little glance into our winter wonderland. Outside christmas light picture still to come (I keep forgetting to take it).

Family room...I love Claire's little table and chairs her grandparents got her for Christmas.

Close up of our tree. Red and Silver with poinsettias and icicles.

Living room

A few small details: Front door, coffee table and dining room.

2 comments:

Tanya Pogue said...

Love it all and it looks so cozy . Especially love her gift from the grandparents :)

katie ridings said...

very pretty!! nice job :) Love the mantel!!